How to Get Your Forum Post Published on the Developer Portal
The process as of 12th September 2023
So, you've written a really great Developer Forum post, or perhaps you've seen one and think it could be an article on the Developer Portal. How do you get it from here to there?
It's pretty simple.
- Tag me, @James Derrick, @Chris Harrold, or @Josh McLeod (or all of us!) under the post in question
- One of the team will review the content and discuss publishing it privately with you in DMs, or emails if you prefer
- Developer Portal articles are written in Markdown format
- We can provide templates if needed
- If your post needs fleshing out and/or expanding on we will discuss that with you
- Convert the images to
- Once your final copy is submitted we will do a final review of the article and pass it to our editors.
- Once you have done a final check, it is queued up for publication.