How to solidify and intersect the Multiple Spheres in Spaceclaim using scripting.

ramsaran
ramsaran Member Posts: 11
Name Dropper First Comment

In the given design only one sphere is solidified but I want to solidify all of them and intersect with outer cube design.
i want also naming selection in which want to give porous name to all spheres and domain to remaining(excluding spheres) part

Answers

• Mike.Thompson
    Mike.Thompson Member, Employee Posts: 342
    25 Answers 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭

Are these spheres not solids to start with? What do you mean by solidify? You can use the interference tool to remove the spheres from the enveloping cube. Do it in the UI and record it to start with.

• ramsaran
    edited June 21

basically i want to group all spheres to give a "porous" name. but now I am doing this but there is problem

Create Named Selection Group

primarySelection = BodySelection.Create(Body4, Body5, Body6, Body7, Body8, Body9, Body10, Body11, Body12, Body13, Body14, Body15, Body16, Body17, Body18, Body19, Body20, Body21, Body22, Body23, Body24, Body25, Body26, Body27, Body28, Body29, Body30, Body31, Body32, Body33, Body34, Body35, Body36, Body37, Body38, Body39, Body40, Body41, Body42, Body43)
    secondarySelection = Selection.Empty()
    result = NamedSelection.Create(primarySelection, secondarySelection)

Rename Named Selection
    result = NamedSelection.Rename("Group1", "porous")

here each sphere has his own Body and when I run a loop so I don't know how many sphere will be generated so each time all spheres won't be selected

sel = Selection.Create(Body)
    sel.CreateAGroup("porous") I want to do like this

• ramsaran

please help it's very urgent